Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ANDY FANTUZ


Andy Fantuz's first interview since his workout with the Pittsburgh Steelers was with 620 CKRM for Wednesday's Sports Cage. He explained the entire workout process in the interview which can be heard by clicking on this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bhn4y608tez7207

Andy will also be posting a new video to his blog at www.andyfantuz.com soon. I asked Andy what Rider fans' reaction has been to the potential of him signing in the NFL.

"The fans have been great," Fantuz said. "I get some smart comments about 'don't leave, don't leave' and this and that but overall people are supportive and I really appreciate that. I'll never forget what the fans here have done for me and I will continue to be a part of all that's going on in Rider Nation. To have that type of support where fans can truly be happy for me or hope for the best for me is a nice feeling.

"In saying that, I love playing for the Riders and it's gonna take a good opportunity for me to leave what I have here. It's just a blast playing here and I like every part of playing here.

"Just thanks for all the support and you can stay update with me at www.andyfantuz.com. I'll be posting videos after each of my workouts and I'll be answering fans' questions weekly along with new blogs. Just stay up to date with that and we'll go from there!"

No comments: