Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TEX FROM REGGIE HUNT

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Text From Reggie **UPDATE

We're on our way back from the States and I'm hearing all kinds of buzz about Reggie Hunt undergoing a physical with the Riders?

So I got ahold of him. This was his reply:

"01/02:Sup Rod! Talk 2 the team. Mutual interest. Haven't taken a physical. Not worried about a physical. Healthy as a horse. I will play again."

So now I await word from Eric Tillman.....UPDATE: Àfter speaking with the Riders, here's a thumbnail of what's going down -- Reports of Reggie's physical are premature.- The club is waiting for official medical diagnosis of the knee injury to Kye Stewart. That will come by late-week.- If it's a two-gamer, the Riders will likely go with what they have till Stewart returns (Freeman and McCullough).-

It it's long-term, the door may open for Reggie to sign but he'll have to adhere to (or agree with) some conditions.That's about all I can report about right now since I'm DRIVING!
So much for the last day of vacation.. :(

at 8/19/2009 5 comments

No comments: